Our commercial litigation attorneys represent regional, national and international clients throughout state and federal courts. Our experienced litigators are committed to delivering high-quality, cost-effective services to our clients, emphasizing that our client’s best interests are always our foremost concern. Our attorneys work closely with our clients to meet the client’s goals and expectations are met, as well as to ensure that our clients are fully involved in all stages of a dispute from file inception to trial and appeal. Regardless of the size of the client, our lawyers understand that litigation can be an expensive and time-consuming endeavor from both a monetary and emotional standpoint. As such, our attorneys always consider strategies to minimize costs for our clients including pre-suit negotiation, alternative dispute resolution processes, or early dispositive motions.
Our clients range from private family-owned businesses to Fortune 100 companies involving a wide range of business sectors. Our practice covers the full spectrum of litigation services, including trials and appeals in federal and state courts throughout the United States, in cases involving disputes over:
- Breach of Contract, tortious interference, and business torts;
- Fraud and misrepresentation;
- Breach of fiduciary duty;
- Real estate and construction;
- Trade secrets and restrictive covenants;
- Products and premises liability and other personal injury torts; and
- Other types of complex business litigation.